Who isn't ready to make more money, drive more traffic to their sites, grow their marketing database numbers? I mean, you'd be a little crazy to say "no, thanks" to that, wouldn't you?
And yet, people do it all the time. People make excuses all the time for why they're not using content marketing and writing on the web. Here's how:
- "I'll start a business blog when my new website gets up."
- "I've got a blog; I'll write on it soon."
- "I just want to get a new photo done, then I'll be ready."
- "I'm getting some triple fold brochures printed first." (OMG, do people still do that?)
- "Just as soon as I finish my Famous Guru Internet Millionaire Course, then I'll start."
I'm exaggerating, and I'm serious. I've heard some really solid reasons people put off content marketing. Some of the smartest professionals I know have really great looking websites that have been done at considerable expense.